Sept 04, 2014
I would like to welcome everyone back to Reinberg for the 2014-15 school year! Here are some reminders and updates that you need to be aware of:
- Supervision on the playground begins at 8:40 am. Please be aware that only our assistants will be on the playground to help supervise students. Students will enter the building at 8:55. They can get breakfast and eat it in their classroom. Every child at Reinberg will receive a free lunch this school year. Please be sure to fill out the lunch application and return it to school, we still need to have them on file.
- Efficient pickup and drop off. Due to the traffic congestion during arrival and dismissal, if possible, please walk your children to school, or park a block or two away and escort your child. If you must drive, we have a “Kiss & Go” on Newport to assist in a safe and orderly drop-off. Our Parent Patrol will be in their yellow vests to assist students out of your car. Please be courteous and respectful. These are parents who are willing and dedicated to making our school a safe environment. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Arzate in the main office.
- There are no dogs or pets allowed during school hours on school campus. This is for the safety of the children and your pets. Please be mindful of our request.
- School fees are due by October 3rd. The school fee is $25 for Kindergarten students and $50 for students in grades 1st -8th. It is payable by cash or money order only.
- Curriculum Night/Open House has been scheduled for Wednesday, September 10th from 5:30 – 7pm. Please make time to visit your child’s teacher(s). They have information to share about the curriculum, expectations for the school year, and can answer any questions you have.
The entire staff is very excited to be here at Reinberg, and we are all looking forward to working with you and your children this year!