October 27, 2015
Halloween is just a few days away and here are some guidelines for this Friday, October 30.
- Students in PreK – 4th grade can dress in an appropriate Halloweencostume.
- It will be an out of uniform day for all students ( No Charge)
- Students are not allowed to wear masks that cover the face.
- No props (fake guns, knives, axes, etc.)
- Due to numerous food allergies, we ask that students not bring candy or food to pass-out to their classmates.
- Nachos will be sold in the afternoon. $2 for the nachos, and $1 for the drink(water)
The Reinberg Local School Council has a parent vacancy, and if you are interested
in becoming a member stop by the office to get more information. The next LSC
meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 3 at 5:30 pm.
With the cold weather approaching, please make sure your children are properly dressed for the weather. We plan to go outside for recess as much as possible, weather permitting.
Report card pick-up will be on Wednesday, November 18th from 12pm – 6pm, more information to follow.
The Reinberg PTC is holding its Scholastic Book Fair from Monday, November 16 through Friday, November 20. Students will have the opportunity to visit the Book Fair and purchase items throughout the week. All proceeds will benefit Reinberg.
We have plenty of volunteer opportunities for parents here at Reinberg. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Arzate in the main office. Your help is always greatly appreciated!
Please note the following:
Notice: As required by law, information about sex offenders is available to the public. Provided by PA-04-0994 and is accessible via the internet at the following website: http://www.nsopr.gov./.
In accordance with Illinois and Federal Asbestos Regulations, a copy of the Asbestos Management Plan is available at each school during school hours by appointment. Requests to review the Asbestos Management Plan must be made 24 hours in advance. Also, please be advised that CPS conducts asbestos inspections of all schools every three years. The last inspection was completed in the spring of 2013. Asbestos surveillances are conducted every six months.